Details for the next KHL season has been announced. Read more»
- League status: Not active
- Year of start: 1956
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|1.||Jade Galbraith||RW||SC Riessersee||46||45||53||98||102|
|2.||Jean François Caudron||RW||Heilbronner Falken||48||30||57||87||50|
|3.||Chris Stanley||C||Heilbronner Falken||50||44||42||86||80|
|4.||Ron Newhook||C||EV Ravensburg||48||20||62||82||86|
|5.||Turo Virta||D||1. EV Weiden||49||28||53||81||76|
|6.||Kevin Gardner||C||EV Füssen||49||30||49||79||90|
|7.||Peter Campbell||C||EV Ravensburg||47||37||40||77||119|
|8.||Brad Self||C||SC Riessersee||46||33||42||75||103|
|9.||T.J. Mulock||C||Tölzer Löwen||46||32||42||74||40|
|10.||Frank Petrozza||LW||Heilbronner Falken||50||27||47||74||42|
The Oberliga is divided into several regional conferences, usually.
The top teams are promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga while the bottom teams
are relegated to regional lower leagues.
The Oberliga is the third Division of ice hockey in Germany below the DEL (Elite league)
and the 2nd Bundesliga (2nd Division). The mode of the league has always been vayriing over
the years. Usually that league is divided into several regional conferences.
However, during certain campaigns the league was played out as a single conference league.
- Youngest player: Jason Kraiss (16 years)
- Oldest player: Raimond Hilger (41 years)
- Shortest player: Jared Mudryk (160 cm)
- Tallest player: Elia Ostwald (200 cm)
- Nationalities: Austria (2), Canada (38), Croatia (1), Czech Republic (11), Finland (8), Germany (337), Italy (4), Kazakhstan (1), Latvia (3), Poland (1), Russia (1), Sweden (2), Ukraine (1), USA (10)